Trang 2 trong tổng số 2 trang
Chuyển đến trang : 1, 2
Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
Tổng hợp các bài viết thuộc chủ đề Cách Hack Game Pokemon Gold xem nhiều nhất, được cập nhật mới nhất trên website Karefresh.com. Hy vọng nội dung bài viết sẽ đáp ứng được nhu cầu của bạn, chúng tôi sẽ thường xuyên cập nhật mới nội dung Cách Hack Game Pokemon Gold để bạn nhận được thông tin nhanh chóng và chính xác nhất.
Trang 2 trong tổng số 2 trang
Chuyển đến trang : 1, 2
Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
1. Where to Catch Ho-oh There is only one Ho-oh in Gold and Silver, so make sure you catch it. You can find it on top of the Tin Tower, but you’ll need the Rainbow Wing to go up there. You get the Rainbow Wing from the Radio Station Manager in Goldenrod City (Gold version) or the old man in Pewter City (Silver version).2. Where to Catch Lugia You can find Lugia in Whirl Island, off Route 41. You’ll need to know the HM 06 Whirpool technique to get in as well as the Silver Wing. You can find the latter in Pewter City (Gold) or the Radio Station in Goldenrod City (Silver).3. Where to Catch Entei, Suicune, Raiko Dogs, cats, what are they? Who cares! They’re cool and they’re exceedingly rare. To catch these guys, go to the Burned Tower in Ecruteak City. When you get close to them, they will run away. After this brief encounter, these fast creatures will roam around Johto. So where do you find them? Check your Pokedex and have some Fast Balls ready.4. Where to Catch Togepi Professor Elm’s assistant will give you an egg in Violet City after you beat the Gym Leader there. It will hatch into a Togepi.5. Where to Catch Tyrogue You can get this young Fighting Pokemon from Blackbelt Kyo (if you have an empty slot in your party) in Mt. Mortar, or simply breed one using Hitmonchan or Hitmonlee and a Ditto.6. How to Catch Sudowoodo This odd Rock type blocks your way on Route 36 (just like Snorlax below). Use the Squirtbottle from Goldenrod City to battle it.7. How to Catch Porygon You can get Porygon for 9,999 coins in the Celadon City Game Corner.8. How to Catch Snorlax Snorlax is blocking the way into Diglett’s Cave. Use the Poke Flute to wake it up.9. How to Catch Eevee Apart from winning an Eevee in Pokemon Stadium or the Celadon City Game Corner, you can also get one at Bill’s House.10. How to Catch Aerodactyl There is only one Aerodactyl in Gold/Silver, but it’s not that hard to get. Catch a Chansey and trade with the girl on Route 14 to get it.
POKEMON NOT INCLUDED IN POKEMON GOLD VERSION To get the following Pokemon in Pokemon Gold, you must trade with Silver, Yellow, Red or Blue, as these Pokemon do not appear in Pokemon Gold.
1. Bulbasaur, Ivysaur and Venusaur 2. Squirtle, Wartortle and Blastoise 3. Charmander, Charmeleon and Charizard 4. Kabuto and Kabutops 5. Omanyte and Omastar 6. Vulpix and Ninetales 7. Meowth and Persian 8. Phanpy and Donphan 9. Ledyba and Ledian 10. Skarmory 11. Delibird 12. Articuno 13. Zapdos 14. Moltres 15. Mewtwo 16. Mew
POKEMON TRADE EVOLUTIONS LIST The following Pokemon only evolve when traded with another player or a Pokemon Trainer. In addition, some of them will also only evolve if traded while holding the right Hold Item.
1. Kadabra evolves into Alakazam only when traded.2. Graveler evolves into Golem only when traded.3. Haunter evolves into Gengar only when traded.4. Machoke evolves into Machamp only when traded.5. Poliwhirl evolves into Politoed only when traded while holding a “King’s Rock” Item.6. Onix evolves into Steelix only when traded while holding a “Metal Coat” Item.7. Scyther evolves into Scizor only when traded while holding a “Metal Coat” Item.8. Porygon evolves into Porygon 2 only when traded while holding a “Up-Grade” Item.9. Slowpoke evolves into Slowking only when traded while holding a “King’s Rock” Item.10. Seadra evolves into Kingdra only when traded while holding a “Dragon Scale” Item.
How to Solve the “Unown” Pokemon Mystery In the “Ruins of Alph” (which stands for “Alphabet”) you will find a mysterious Pokemon(s) known as “Unown”. This unique Pokemon, #201, is the only Pokemon (at the time of Gold/Silver) that exists in more than one shape . . . there is one Unkown for each letter in the English alphabet, making 26 Unown Pokemon total.
To get these Pokemon, you must solve various sliding-tile puzzles at the Ruins of Alph. Doing so successfully will drop you into the ruins and caves below where you can try your hand at catching some Unown Pokemon. At first only one puzzle is accessible (the solution is Kabutop). Once you have gained the Surf and Strength techniques, you will be able to solve the rest.
Using Surf you can swim to the Southern cave and solve the Aerodactyl puzzle. The final two puzzles can be reached via the Union Cave by using Surf and Strength. The puzzle to the southwest is an Omanyte, while the one to the west is a Ho-oh puzzle.
The more puzzles you solve, the more types of Unown will be available for you to catch. Once you have caught three or more, head to the Alph Lab (found just outside the entrance to the Ruins of Alph). There you can get an update to your Pokedex that allows you to view and keep track of each type of Unown you have caught. Once you have caught all 26 types of Unown, return to the Alph Lab and use the machine in the corner. This gives you an additional Game Boy Printer option that allows you to print out banners using the letters as shapes of the Unown Pokemon – a special “Unown Font”.
SPECIAL POKEMON TRAINERS LIST There are six extremely helpful Pokemon trainers in Gold and Silver. If you keep their telephone numbers in your Pokegear, these guys will then randomly give you useful tips throughout the game on how or where to find rare Pokemon. They will also guide you towards Pokemon “swarms”, allowing you to catch certain wild Pokemon much easier.
1. Fisherman Ralph (Route 32) – Helps you find Qwilfish.2. Hiker Anthony (Route 33) – Helps you find Dunsparce.3. Bug Catcher Arnie (Route 35) – Helps you find Yanma.4. Schoolboy Chad (Route 38) – Helps you find Snubbull.5. Fisherman Wilton (Route 44) – Helps you find Remoraid.6. Hiker Parry (Route 45) – Helps you find Marill.
Easy Breeding Using Ditto Here is a trick to make breeding for the Pokemon you want a breeze. To do this trick, simply select the Pokemon of your choice and a Ditto and put them in the DayCare Center. After waiting a bit, the old man will give you an egg that will hatch as whatever Pokemon you put in with Ditto! This makes it so that you don’t need to look around for a female and male Pokemon to breed. A major time savor.
How to Avoid Random Encounters With Cut You can easily get through grassy areas without fighting random Pokemon by using the HM Cut move. Once you have taught Cut to a Pokemon, you can use that Pokemon to cut down trees and slice through grass while on the overworld. The trick is to use Cut to slice the grass in front of you. Do this and you can then walk on the spot without fighting a random Pokemon. Note that if you leave the area and return, the grass will have grown back.
How to Encounter “Shiny” Pokemon You can encounter a different color of a normal Pokemon known as a “Shiny Pokemon”. However these are uber rare, and the odds of it happening are 1 out of 8,192! Good luck!
How to Set Your Set Your Clock for Daylight-Savings Time To set your in-game clock in Pokemon Gold for Daylight-Savings Time, simply return to your house and talk to your mom. She will ask you if you want to set your clock to Daylight-Savings Time.
How to Freeze Your Game Clock (Glitch) There is a way to freeze your game clock in Pokemon Gold & Silver, through a glitch, which makes the game’s clock stay frozen on a certain time of day. Note however that this is permanent. So be careful. Also, like all glitches, use at your own risk as it can mess up your game. To do this cheat, go to Vermillion City and talk to the Machop that is stomping on the ground. After you talk to him, open your Pack, go to Coin Case, and look at how many coins you have. Your game will either freeze or reset, so you must reset if it freezes. When you do, your game clock will be frozen in that exact time unless you use another code to change the time, which is possible.
How to Get the Diploma In order to get your Diploma, you must have captured every Pokemon in the game (excluding Mew or Celebii, who are bonus Pokemon so they doesn’t count).
HOW TO GET SPECIAL POKEBALLS LIST DESCRIPTIONS You can give Apricorns to the Poke Ball maker in Azalea Town to get new types of Poke Balls. Here is a list of what they’re good for.
1. White Apricorn gets you a “Fast Ball” which is good for catching Pokemon that try to escape from battle quickly.2. Red Apricorn gets you a “Level Ball”. Use this ball if your Pokemon’s level is significantly higher than the wild Pokemon’s. Making it easier to catch.3. Blue Apricorn gets you a “Lure Ball” which is good for catching Water types when Fishing.4. Pink Apricorn gets you a “Love Ball”. If the wild Pokemon’s gender is opposite that of your Pokemon’s, you’ll have an easier time catching it with this Ball.5. Black Apricorn gets you a “Heavy Ball” which is big enough to catch heavy Pokemon like Snorlax.6. Green Apricorn gets you a “Friend Ball”. Pokemon caught with Friend Balls will become very attached to their trainer. This makes it a good ball to catch Chansey. That way she will evolve into Blissey easier.7. Yellow Apricorn gets you a “Moon Ball” which is good for catching Pokemon that evolve with Moon Stones. Such as Clefairy or Jigglypuff.
How To Duplicate Pokemon Glitch (Warning: We are not responsible for what may happen when you use this glitch. Your game data can get deleted. Use at your own risk)
In order to do this trick, make sure you have access to a Save PC in the game and at least two Pokemon, including the one you want to duplicate. You also have to have a box with at least one free slot in it. Now here are the steps to duplicate the Pokemon.
1. Save your game at the PC. 2. Deposit the Pokemon you want duplicated into the Pokebox. 3. Exit the box and select the “Change Box” option. 4. Now WHILE the game is saving, turn the system off! You need to turn it off while it still says “Saving, do not turn off the power” on the screen. 5. Turn the Game Boy back on. You should be at the PC where you saved before. 6. Check in the Pokebox and you should see that not only is there the Pokemon you wanted duplicated in the box, but that SAME POKEMON is also still in your party. Thus, if done correctly, you’ll have two copies of that Pokemon!
Hidden Safari Zone (Glitch) (thx to yaziyo) Normally there is no Safari Zone in Pokemon Gold or Silver when you go to Kanto. However there code was apparently left there by the developers, so you can still access a hidden Safari Zone by using a cheat device. Here is how to get there. Note that although it looks like there are no Pokemon, you can find some if you use the fishing rod! Also note that there is no way to get out of the Safari Zone, so don’t save while in it.
Here are the GameShark Codes to enter the Hidden Safari Zone:
010344D0 015045D0 010343D0
Here is a video showing it off.
How to Level Pokemon Up By Re-Battling the Same Gym Leader (Glitch) (Warning: We are not responsible for what may happen when you use this glitch. Your game data can get deleted. Use at your own risk)
Here is a glitch that allows you to keep leveling up a Pokemon by re-battling the same Gym Leader over and over again. In order to do this glitch, follow these steps.
1. Save in front of a PC 2. Battle a Gym and it’s leader with a Pokemon you want to level. 3. After defeating the Gym Leader, do the Clone Glitch as described in the cheat above. 4. When you turn your Game Boy back on, you will have a cloned Pokemon with the same levels as you had after battling the Gym Leader, but the Gym Leader will still be alive. 5. Throw the old Pokemon away and keep leveling the same Pokemon by beating the Gym Leader again and repeating this glitch. 6. Note: Every three or so times you do this glitch your Pokebox will fill up. Be sure to release the extra Pokemon to get rid of them to prevent your box from filling up, or switch boxes.
How to Get All Three Starter Pokemon From the Beginning (Glitch) (Warning: We are not responsible for what may happen when you use this glitch. Your game data can get deleted. Use at your own risk)
There is a glitch that will allow you to get all three starter Pokemon in the game from the very beginning. To do this glitch, take these steps.
1. Start a new game. 2. Select your first Starter Pokemon (Cyndaquil, Totodile, or Chikorita). 3. Play through the game until you get to the point where you can freely catch Pokemon WITHOUT SAVING at any time. 4. Catch a wild Pokemon (any kind, doesn’t matter). 5. Now deposit your Starter Pokemon into a Pokebox 6. Now repeat the Clone Cheat from above, by turning the Game Boy off after you have selected “Change Boxes” while the game is saving. 7. When you turn the Game Boy back on, if the cheat worked correctly, your previous Starter Pokemon will already be in the Pokebox that you placed it in when you turned it off. 8. Be sure to move any Pokemon other than your starter that was in the box, to your party before doing this glitch. As the Starter Pokemon will replace it.
Here is a video showing how to do the glitch. (thx to halklk)
By Josh Romero: He is a lover of videogames, as well as metal music, Gilmore Girls, chatting, social networking, Phoenix Suns, reading, writing and many other nerdy things. Read his posts here and connect with him on Youtube.
UPLOAD ảnh của chúng tôi Tổng hợp các yêu cầu game, ứng dụng cho android của Cọp Bách khoa toàn thư của Cọp Giúp đỡ học tập, giải các bài khó của LeZink
Đang xem: Cách chơi pokemon shiny gold
Bài viết: Pokemon Ultra Shiny Gold Sigma giả lập GameBoy (Có 15425 lượt xem)
(30 YA) (17.05.2018 / 15:00)
kìa chú ếch con có hai mắt tròn
Có 48 lần được cảm ơn!
Pokemon Ultra Shiny Gold Sigma Phần 7 Qua Gym 7 nhức não….đập tan nhóm Rocket và lấy được vòng tay tiến hóa Mega.Đây là 1 Pokemon rom hack được lấy cốt truyện từ pokemon Gold , và có thêm rất nhiều thứ trong con game này như :1: Số lượng Pokemon đến tận phần Sun và Moon2: Có mega evolution.3: Và nhiều thứ khác nữa ^^!4: Tất nhiên là Full game ko bị ngắt giữa đường.5: Có Pokemon mạng hệ Fairy khắc chế được Dragon , Dark , Fighting nha anh em.6: TM sẽ dùng vô thời hạn như HM luôn.7: Vài Pokemon có hình dáng mới của vùng đất Alola…..nhưng chắc sẽ chơi khá lâu trong game mới có
cả Z-Moves và Mega nữa……Ảnh review
Link Game : Link giả lập để chơi game : Link giả lập để chơi trên ĐT: Để chơi game này cần làm 2 bước: Một là down giả lập về xong rồi hãy down game. Xong mở giả lập lên rồi chọn Open File rồi tới địa chỉ game Pokemon mà bạn vừa down về rồi OK chơi thôi.Anh em chơi trên ĐT Android thì down cái giả lập bình thường rồi down game về và chơi. Ai dùng IOS thì mình thua vì mình chưa chơi trên IOS bao giờ
Chỉnh cho Save game OK bản GBA trên PC : vào Options tới Emulator tới Save type tới Fl 128kLink hướng dẫn cách save game trên PC nếu như giả lập không save game được theo cách trên mình đã chỉ:Các bạn có thể tự lên youtube và gõ ” Fix Lỗi “Save Error” Pokemon Fire Red trên Giả lập GBA – Visualboy Advance ” kết hợp với cái này ” How to fix all Save errors for GBA Emulator without having to delete save ”
Thanks anh em đã theo dõi.Bài viết được copy từ bạn”Lê Đình Nhơn” trên group “Game Không Hay, Xóa Group!” mình chỉnh lại 1 chút cho hợp với forum.video review
All codes for the American Heart Gold & Soul Silver will work for Sacred Gold & Storm Silver; codes listed in here are simply my personal recommendations. However, the Game IDs for SG/SS are different, which will affect those of you playing on flashcarts. The new IDs are as follows:
Sacred Gold – Complete: IPKE 66972395 Storm Silver – Complete: IPGE D5D82CBF Sacred Gold – Classic: IPKE 7BAC813A Storm Silver – Classic: IPGE C794B178
Instant Message Code 12002346 00002100 120202EE 00001C0C 120202F0 00004818 1202031E 0000BD10 02020320 E7E53C2D 1202032E 0000D0DF 1202033A 0000E7F1
This is a personal favourite of mine. This will make all messages appear instantly rather than waiting for scrolling text. Note that when using this code with DeSmuME, you will need to disable it when booting up/restarting the game or it will stick in place.
Quick Screen Change 1200FA78 00002200 1200FA9C 00002200
This is a code that will speed up the transition between buildings. Use if you really want to boost your time.
Pokémon Center Animation Cut 1206325E 0000E000 1206327A 0000E000 9224BDCC 00002000 1224BDCC 00002001 D2000000 00000000
This is a useful code if you want to speed things up. It will cause your Trainer to hand their Pokémon to the nurse and then get them handed straight back with no intermediate animation.
Gauge Bar Animation Cut 12265A80 00001C20 12265A8E 00001C20 12081750 00001C21
A code useful to counter the slow moving HP bars of the fourth generation; after Pokémon have a sufficiently high amount of max HP, instead of a scrolling animation the HP bar will simply cut straight to the point it will end up at. This also affects the EXP bar. Note that some sound effects may be cut out as a result.
High Speed Processing 12000104 00000000 B21D1594 00000000 DA000000 00000004 D3000000 00000000 D6000000 02000100 D3000000 00000000 92000100 00001C1C 12000E1E 000046F0 12000E20 000046F0 12000104 00008080 D2000000 00000000 92000100 0000071C 12000E1E 000046C0 12000E20 000046C0 12000104 00008080 D2000000 00000000 A2000104 00008080 12000E1E 0000F0D0 12000E20 0000E826 D2000000 00000000
This is an interesting code that will speed up the rate of things in the game; this is particularly useful on flashcarts as it will make battles go that much faster, kind of giving an emulation-like experience.
HM Animation Cut 12043768 0000E00B
This will cut out a large amount of the animation for HMs, making it a lot quicker to move around when you have to use them.
Disable 3D Edge Marking 521FBC38 20204001 221FBC3A 00000010 D2000000 00000000
This code will tidy things up if you’re playing the game on NO$GBA. It’s totally useless on anything else that renders the graphics correctly (e.g. DeSmuME, flashcards…)
Rematch Trainers 02040EA8 F7FF68E0 94000130 FEFF0000 02040EA8 E0002000 D0000000 00000000
This code might help if you’re feeling a bit low on experience. Talk to any generic trainer while holding the R button to rematch them.
All codes with thanks to the guys over at cheats.gbatemp.
Download Pokemon Sacred Gold Completed v1.1
Bạn đang xem chủ đề Cách Hack Game Pokemon Gold trên website Karefresh.com. Hy vọng những thông tin mà chúng tôi đã chia sẻ là hữu ích với bạn. Nếu nội dung hay, ý nghĩa bạn hãy chia sẻ với bạn bè của mình và luôn theo dõi, ủng hộ chúng tôi để cập nhật những thông tin mới nhất. Chúc bạn một ngày tốt lành!